RSS

be a principle-centered person...

I am on my path to be one as entitled above.nobody asked me to but it's my own force.it's hard.of course.being in a variety of circumstances,it requires me to keep attached to my principle( is it somewhat about pride?). you may have different principles on dealing with different situations..
as what I'm doing now..still searching for the right one=the right principle.
for a time,I think this is the best way, to keep silent on many things.but on the other hand, I don't think it is applicable on other certain things.but as to say whenever my heart hurts, this is the best remedy. keep silent,forgiving,let it go.then my heart feels so good.
for now, many things lingering on my head.it's just like being attacked with herd of reporters asking personal questions..haha..is that so?
hurm..let's see..
here's are the list of some of them.luckily they don't give me a headache or else,I'll just cry(perhaps..but it's only become a 'reality' whenever I'm no longer can stand them..ultimately,tears is the best companion..)

  • what does it takes to pay to be a matured-person?(only matured,for me it's just okay not to be a fully-matured one) 
  • is there somebody outside there just like me?(keeping own problem)
  • how is it to differentiate disgusting things and the one not?(i need a list of them)
  • how do you feel or what will you do when you're hurt?
  • am I too childish?if so,why do you choose me to be ----?it sometimes somehow but sometimes really tensed me!kinda boosting my tension.hehe..
  • what do I feel when people treat me like I'm in different level?
  • my English is getting bad.what should I do?(am I over-worried?;a highly effective teenager should not over worried)
  • am I just listing the problems I have instead of looking for the solution?
  • should I feel bad if someone I hope to be the most understanding to me said to me words that I hate most?it bothers me...
  • plus many5 other questions!unable to list them anymore.

that's why I need a place for refuge. I'm trying to make it as my room. feel like I wished I could be like water.always giving and 'alive'.being the most important element in a human body.I just can wish so..(Aizum,don't be reactive but BE PROACTIVE!)

my dear friends,if I'm writing this due to my PMS, I hate it to the most and please forgive me for wasting your time to read them.if I'm writing it to share my feeling, I also hate it. whatever it is, if anyone of you outside there read this, just please I'm asking you again not to ask me about this okay?in the future or in the present,it is just unacceptable.just help me in this way.read it,forget it!that's all..that would be better rather than to make me feel even worst.thank you blog for being on my side at this critical period.
p/s: I'm not the type of person to share my 'problems' with anyone! so,please don't be bothered by this entry...


moral of the entry:

  1. don't bother your bad feeling because it leads you to no ends.
  2. be a principle-centered person,not friend-centered,not also family-centered,not other centered la.
  3. be proactive not reactive!

I say:

~~~see ya~~~
so long!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment