RSS

my secret garden...

I really am in need of a place of refuge..I wish there's a very calming place.not outside there,not really in here..urm..I'm just wondering where it could be.yeah I know the best place for mukmin is the Heaven but I mean now..when nobody could be the place I could turn to,when nothing could be thing I can appreciate most,when my heart can't bear the suffers it loads anymore..I'm just wishing to be at the my-so-wished place or the better is to have it..yeah,I want to have it.maybe my soon secret garden.hope not very soon.my refuge.to be a 'refugee'...so calming..so soft..no annoying voices,sounds.a while.just a while.to be free from 'eyeing' the soooo-unwanted behaviour...people(if anyone read this),please never ask me anything..please..I'm not that type to express my hidden-feeling to anyone or anything..please..never ask me..and never try to make me to..sometimes,just being a good reader(instead of listener) can also ease the burden..I can just thank you for your concern on reading this entry..many times,I can't bear it all in my pocket..





                                                                     ~it's just me~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

aisyahmustafa said...

hey sissy,,im not gonna ask u what or why or anythin,,
but,,all ur burden,,juz let it out,,

Post a Comment